Want to set up a company in Dubai, Email us now at email@example.com and we can start the process immediately.
Why open a Dubai Company?
We can help you open a Dubai Onshore or Offshore Company and business bank account. For most entrepreneurs and business owners, the benefit of offshore company formation in a Dubai free zone far outweighs the gain of establishing a traditional enterprise in the city. This is especially true for individuals seeking ready access to the market, at minimal cost.
Following are some of the benefits of Dubai offshore company formation:
- 100 per cent foreign ownership.
- Zero corporate taxation for up to 50 years.
- Autonomy to repatriate capital and income in totality
- No import duties
- No personal income tax
- No currency restrictions
- No bureaucratic red-tape
- No staff recruitment problems
- Quick and accessible communication
- Modern infrastructure
- Low operating costs
- Attractive business prospects
- Amazing work environment
- Owned premises on leased land can be mortgaged.
- Resident visas granted for 3 years and can be renewed
- Postal services, banking facilities and food courts in all zones
Introduction of Free Zones
The UAE’s spectacular growth in real estate business has not only completely transformed the shape of the whole Emirates. It has also increased the number of individuals and companies wanting to set up base in the Middle East’s fastest growing and most advanced city – Dubai.
In the UAE 100% ownership is only guaranteed if a company sets up in a Free Zone – only in this case no local partner is required. The company retains full control over their businesses and assets. The UAE government has guaranteed that there will be no corporate taxes for companies operating in a Free Zone for up to 50 years. All profits can be transferred out of the country and there are no currency restrictions.
What is a Free Zone?
According to the World Federation of Free Zones (FEMOZA) a Free Zone is a portion of a clearly defined and isolated land or setting, with a special tax, customs and imports regime, usually involving a status of extra-territoriality. Free Zones are special investment models allowing the client to do business without obstacles. The Free Zones are governed by established laws from the government of the respective country.
The Free Zones are direct government authorities. Dubai prides itself on its achievements towards e-government basically eliminating any form of corruption. Business licences are usually issued within 5-6 working days after approval and submission of the requested legal documents.
Free Zone Selection
The selection of the right Free Zone depends on the type of activity the company wants to engage in (e.g. trading, e-commerce, internet and software development, automotive, heavy industry, broadcasting, publishing) as well as the infrastructure required (e.g. warehousing facilities, airport or seaport access). Dubai has by far the most diverse and state of the art infrastructure for businesses. Our team at Flying Formations can help you select the Free Zone which is suitable and beneficial for your business.
Registration Procedures of Dubai Free Zones
Dubai Free Zones require a comprehensive package of documents, many of which need to be notarised and attested in the investor’s country of origin. Usually the package must include the following documents: application form, passport copies, CVs of the directors/managers, business plan, financial background information. During the set up you can have the confidence that Flying Formations will help you through the entire process to ensure everything is smoothly processed.
Choosing a Free Zone - many factors must be considered, some are:
- Distance from international air- and seaports
- Facilities and infrastructure offered at the free zone
- Real estate options
- Types of activities allowed by the respective free zone authority
- Annual rent for office space and size of office units
- Minimum capital required, registration, trade licence fees
- Processing time of application
List of Dubai Free Zones
- Jebel Ali Free Zone – JAFZA,
- Dubai Media City,
- Dubai Internet City,
- Dubai Knowledge Village,
- Dubai Outsource Zone,
- Dubai Airport Free Zone – DAFZA,
- Dubai Cars & Automotive Zone – DUCAMZ,
- Dubai Metals & Commodities Centre – DMCC,
- Dubai Aid City,
- Gold & Diamond Park,
- International Media Production Zone,
- Dubai Maritime City,
- Dubai Studio City,
- Dubai Biotech & Research Park – DuBiotech,
- Dubai Healthcare City – DHC,
- Dubai International Financial Centre – DIFC,
- Dubai Silicon Oasis – DSO,
- Heavy Equipment & Trucks Free Zone,
- Dubai Industrial City,
- Dubai Flower Centre,
- Dubai Logistics City,
All UAE Free Zones are 100% tax exempt (some guarantee that privilege up to 50 years).If you are interested in opening a company in Dubai, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you on what is the best company for you in Dubai.